- Evaluation of cytokine expression in BEAS cells exposed to fine particulate matter (PM2.5) from specialized indoor environments (2011).
- Use of human bronchial epithelial cells (BEAS-2B) to study immunological markers resulting from exposure to PM2.5 organic extract from Puerto Rico (2010).
- Role of chemical and biological constituents of PM10 from Saharan Dust in the exacerbation of asthma in Puerto Rico (2010).
- Characterization of African Dust (PM2.5) across the Atlantic Ocean during AEROSE 2004 (2009).
- A influencia das tempestades de poeira provenientes da Africa na composicao quimica e biologica do material particulado no Caribe (2009).
- Particulate Matter (PM10 and PM2.5) From Different Areas Of Puerto Rico (2007).
- A pilot study to determine mercury exposure through vapor and bound to PM10 in a dental school environment (2007).
- Organic And Aqueous Extracts From Particulate Matter (PM2.5) And Their Effects On The Immunological Response Of Beas Cells (2006).
- Toxicity and metal content of organic solvent extracts from airborne particulate matter in Puerto Rico (2006).
- Concentrations of Ni and V, other heavy metals, arsenic, elemental and organic carbon in atmospheric fine particles (PM2.5) from Puerto Rico (2006).
- Concentration Of Trace Elements In Airborne PM10 From Jobos Bay National Estuary, Puerto Rico (2006).
- Trace metals in sediments of two estuarine lagoons from Puerto Rico (2006).
- In Vitro Bioaccessibility of Metals in Soils from a Superfund Site in Puerto Rico (2003).
- Ectopic expression of MHC class II genes (RT1.B(I) ▀/a) in rat hepatocytes in vivo and in culture can be elicited by treatment with the pregnane X receptor agonists pregnenolone 16a-carbonitrile and dexamethasone (2002).
- Trace metals in striped mojarra fish (Diapterus plumieri) from Puerto Rico (2002).
- Identification by differential display of the IF1 inhibitor peptide of ATP synthase/ATPase as a gene inducible in rat liver by pregnenolone 16a-carbonitrile (2000).